Catherine Middlebrooks is a yoga teacher, postpartum corrective exercise specialist, wife, mom and the founder of brb Yoga and the Heal Your Core with Yoga program.
With the mind of a researcher and the heart of a yogi, Catherine geeks out on the science behind corrective exercise and helping moms like you restore your core strength so you can say YES to life again.
Catherine is currently taking yoga on the road, traveling the United States in an RV with her husband Paul and their two young children. Today we are going to talk about so much! In the first 1/2 of the program we are going to chat with Catherine about how and why she came to the wild decision to sell everything including her house and then travel the US with her husband and two kids in an RV! I want to know the obstacles leading up to and during this transition. In the second half, we are going to talk about what Catherine is an expert and passionate pursuer of. We are going to address Catherine’s obsession with alignment and yoga, chat about why she believes pregnancy is an injury and postpartum is more of a rehabilitation. We are going to talk about how busy moms can set themselves up for SUCCESS in their core strengthening and you know what, we are going to talk about SO MUCH MORE.
In this episode we dive into...
- How pregnancy is an injury and postpartum is more of a rehabilitation
- How busy moms can set themselves up for SUCCESS in their core strengthening
- How Yoga make a Mom’s life easier on a day to day basis
- How to involve your kiddos in Yoga
- What is your typical morning ritual and how do you add little bits of YOGA in your day to day grind
You can find out more about Catherine below!