My guest today is Andrea Roberts. She is a 23 year old Mama and wife! She was taken by surprise when her beautiful son was born with Down Syndrome, but wouldn't have it any other way. She created a blog to spread awareness of Down Syndrome and document her life. She hopes to be able to share her thoughts and story in a positive way so that others can see what it's REALLY like to have a child with Down Syndrome.
In this episode we dive into...
- Genetic Testing
- Her surprise
- The support after having her baby
- What life is like with a special needs child
- What she hopes to accomplish with her blog
- What she has done to spread awareness
- Places to find support through your journey
"It's okay to feel sad, and don't feel guilty. It's okay to cry. It's healthy to cry."
"Blessed are those who see things through a different window."
You can find out more about Andrea on IG @incaseyouredown or on her website at www.incaseyouredown.com