Today, Emily and I have a bold statement for all the mom shamers. Typically we keep things PC and enjoy the lighthearted topics. But, today we are linking arms with all of you Mamas. We are playing one crazy game of Red Rover. It’s time we get all the Mamas on the same side. So, that when that one lonely player we call the Mom Shamer comes runnin' at us they get knocked down and we stand tall, together.
In this episode we dive into
- Various topics/situations in which people are Mom Shamed and SHOULDN'T be
- Tips on how to lock up the mom shaming
1. Realize that no one is on point 100% of the time
2. Put yourself in their shoes and give them the benefit of the doubt
3. Be supportive of other Moms - Proverbs 11:27 reads "It is so easy to find the dirt on someone. Be the one who finds the gold!" Offer a community instead of a place for criticism
4. Back to what your Mom taught you - “If you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say anything at all”
5. The Grass Is Greener Where You Water It
I want to give a shout out to our Sponsor today and that is Leesa Mattress. Seriously gals…It’s my favorite mattress ever. I’m about to buy one for every person in our family because they seem to want to come and sleep on my bed all the time now. And when they do… they sleep like babies… Okay, I never got that saying because babies don’t sleep well. At least ours don’t. But, any who the kids sleep awesome on it. I’m going to give you a code fornot $75 but a$100 off your next Leesa purchase. Leesa ships these premium foam mattresses compressed in a box to your door. They offer free shipping, a 100-night risk-free trial and easy returns. What I love most about Leesaalso proudly donate one mattress for every ten we sell. Go to www.leesa.com/catcthismama and get yours NOW, because this is the last month for this offer. I think you’ve got to get over there. Trust me, you’ll want to catch this deal.