It happens every year. I think about Father’s Day about 45 times leading up to the actual Day. I have great intentions and desires to get something awesome, because he deserves it. But then, all of a sudden it is the week before and there we sit, without a gift in hand. Mamas, I know you can relate. So, let’s make this year different. Just kidding, if you are reading this, then you are like me, and the week before Father’s Day, we’ve got nothing. :) So, here are some last minute gift ideas for Dad!
8. Socks - Because Dads on average have 6 holes per sock
A few other ideas include:
- Nice Steaks or other meat
- His favorite drink/beer or buy a beer of the month club membership
- Gift Certificate to golf lesson or course
- Fill in the blank ALL ABOUT DAD worksheet - "I love Dad because..."
- A Babysitter for a date night with just the two of you
I hope you found some quick inspiration to show Dad how much you love him. Because, Dads sure are great.
With Love and Gratitude,
Danie and Emily